They decided the best course of action would be to launch a competitor.
This would give me pause if I were considering applying to YC, even with a commercial venture, even if I predicted no such loss of faith.
That said, I'd probably still accept a YC application if I thought the program would be a good fit for my (hypothetical) company.
They decided the best course of action would be to launch a competitor.
This would give me pause if I were considering applying to YC, even with a commercial venture, even if I predicted no such loss of faith.
That said, I'd probably still accept a YC application if I thought the program would be a good fit for my (hypothetical) company.